Trump’s work in the workplace is uncommon up until this point, and we can see that by looking the exercises he completed in 2017.
The liberal media is occupied with bashing his work by distributing counterfeit news and envision new embarrassments that has nothing to do with him.
Here is a rundown of achievements that Trump made up until now.
The list of his major achievements is longer than ever before. Take a look.
- Hosted the CEO of Intel to announce Intel’s plan to inveѕt $7 billion in a United States factory that will create 10,000 American jobs
- Signed a Presidential Memorandum to clear roadblocks to construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline Signed a Presidential Memorandum declaring that the Dakota Acceѕѕ Pipeline serves the national interest and initiating the process to complete construction
- Signed legislation, House Joint Resolution 38, to block the burdensome Stream Protection Rule from causing further harm to the coal industry
- Signed a Presidential Memorandum ordering that all new pipeline construction and repair work use materials and equipment from the United States
- Jump-starting Job Creation: President Trump is looking out for American workers that Washington has left behind.Signed a Presidential Memorandum ordering the United States to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations and agreement
- Saving Taxpayers Money: President Trump is fighting to save Americans’ hard-earned tax dollars.
- Saved Americans $700 million on a new batch of F-35 fighters
- Capped the cost of Boeing’s next-generation Air Force One fleet at millions below that which was agreed to by the Obama administration
- Signed legislation, House Joint Resolution 41, to eliminate a costly regulation that threatened to put domestic extraction companies and their employees at an unfair disadvantage
- Restoring Public Safety: President Trump will work to reduce the threats of crime and illegal immigration to public safety.
- Signed an Executive Order that directs the Attorney General to develop a strategy to more effectively prosecute people who engage in crimes against law enforcement officers
- Signed an Executive Order to enhance the safety and security of the United States by, among other things, constructing a wall on the southern border
- Signed an Executive Order to make sure Federal immigration laws are faithfully enforced throughout the country and that Americans’ tax dollars do not go to jurisdictions that obstruct the enforcement of immigration laws
- Signed an Executive Order that establishes a task force, led by the new Attorney General, to reduce crime and restore public safety in communities across America
- Signed an Executive Order that re-focuses the Federal Government’s energy and resources on dismantling transnational criminal organizations, such as drug cartels
- Getting Government Out of the Way: President Trump understands that excessive regulations stifle job-creation and harm our businesses.
- Signed an Executive Order instructing Federal agencies “to minimize the burden” of the Affordable Care Act Required that for every new Federal regulation, two existing regulations be eliminated
- Called or met with more than 30 foreign leaders
- Helping Women Succeed in Business: President Trump knows the country cannot reach its potential unless every American has a chance to prosper.
- Directed the Commerce Department to streamline Federal permitting processes for domestic manufacturing and to reduce regulatory burdens on domestic manufacturers
- Signed an Executive Order expediting the environmental review and approval processes for domestic infrastructure projects
- An America First Foreign Policy: The President’s first priority is the safety and security of the American people.
- Department of the Treasury sanctioned 25 entities and individuals involved in Iran’s ballistic missile program
- President Trump has spent the last 30 days fulfilling promises and helping the American people. He’s looking forward to the many more successful months and years of action to come.
- Signed a Presidential Memorandum directing the Secretary of Defense to work with other Cabinet members to develop a plan to defeat ISIS
- Draining the Swamp: President Trump has taken action to ensure that all members of his Administration are working for the American people.
- Signed an Executive Order establishing new ethics commitments for all Executive branch appointees, putting in place a five-year lobbying ban and a permanent ban on lobbying for foreign governments, so appointees serve the American people instead of their own interests
- Put in place a hiring freeze for Federal civilian employees to stop the growth of a bloated government
- Keeping His Promise to Defend the Constitution: President Trump promised a Supreme Court justice in the mold of the late Justice Antonin Scalia.
- Nominated Judge Neil M. Gorsuch to the Supreme Court because of his consistent record defending the Constitution
- Launched the United States-Canada Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders
The list is much longer, which proves his intention to bring back America to the right path and fight for American citizens to have better life.
Scroll down to the comment section and tell uѕ what you think.